08 9421 8400
08 9421 8400
Forest Products Commission
Working with the Forest Products Commission
FPC are responsible for the sustainable management and development of Western Australia’s forest products industry, using plantation, sandalwood and native forest products on land owned or leased by the State. FPC’s role is to manage old-growth forest and balances the complex values of our forests, including biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, soil and water resources, and social, cultural and economic benefits.
Since February 2012, Integranet have provided FPC with a proactive Managed Service that includes support of key applications, infrastructure and critical systems been delivered using a mixture of remote and on-site support services.
• Service Desk – Incidents, Changes and Service Requests are recorded into an ITIL based Service Desk to provide accurate incident resolution, escalation and reporting;
• Desktop Environment Support;
• Proactive Environment Monitoring – An automatic monitoring solution using agents and tailored scripts monitor the database instances under management and underlying servers on a 24 by 7 basis. Any issues identified are escalated to our Service Desk;
• Database Administration Support – using our highly experienced Oracle/SQL DBA’s enabling the delivery of a consistent service;
• Systems Administration Support –Windows, Network and Unix administration services; and
• Application Support (Administration, Development and Enhancement) – Integranet, with our partner Dialog IT are providing high quality application support for FPC Core Applications.
• Successful delivery of Managed Services across FPC’s environment spanning CBD and regional locations with significant improvement in support request response and resolution times, substantiated by Service Desk KPI reports and reflected in user satisfaction surveys. Recently renewed to October 2020;
• Central Site Core Server Upgrade Project in 2014 to refresh and consolidate server hardware onto a high availability VMware cluster;
• Server Application Upgrade Project in 2014 for upgrade of core Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and SQL Server;
• Server Enhancement Upgrade Project for introduction of new capabilities such as Terminal Server and Intranet CMS;
• 2017 Optus Wide Area Network Upgrade Project for phased implementation of robust network connectivity solution between all FPC sites;
• Introduce enhanced Disaster Recovery (DR) capabilities. In 2019, Integranet implemented off site replication of FPC Core System to the ZettaGrid DRaaS platform until FPC are able to transition to GovNext. Replication to the DR site is monitored on a daily basis and tested on a quarterly basis;
• Azure AD and Office 365 Migration in 2018 followed by the SharePoint Intranet Upgrade in 2019;
• Currently supporting FPC in planning and transition of Wide Area Network and Enterprise Compute Platform to GovNext.
Specialised IT delivery services that keep you
(08) 9421 8400
13/251 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000
(08) 9421 8400
anaged IT Support
2021 Integranet Technology Group. All Rights Reserved. Powered by
. Build by